We accept flash fiction (not more than 1200 words), short stories ( not more than 5,000 words), non-fiction essays (under 4,000 words) and novelettes (approx, 10,000 words) .
We currently do not accept novellas and novels.
- Please send us your work in .doc or .docx formats. We do not accept PDFs as it would make it difficult for us to add it to the website.
- Make sure you had proofread your story before sending us. We might also make a few minor changes, which will be duly communicated to you via email.
- We accept submissions in all genres.
- The work you’re sending shouldn’t have be published in any other medium or blog before. You can publish them, but not within 30 days from the date of publication of your work on our website.
- You own the copyright for the stories. What we request is a 30-day exclusivity to your work.
- We do not compensate our writers as we currently do not charge our readers. But, we’ll get there, together.
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even though the name sounds robotic, the stories are read by us. (Hey! we’re not Iron Man). We usually take 2-4 weeks to respond to your email. Irrespective of your work being selected or rejected, you will be informed through email. If you did not hear even after 4 weeks, shoot us an email.
We look forward to see your amazing stories! 🙂